A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, August 11, 2006

This is cool

Via the delectable Miss Courtney, this exciting news:
The Perseid meteor shower, an annual celestial event beloved by millions of skywatchers around the world, returns to the night sky this coming week. But moonlight will interfere somewhat with the view.
And so, of course, ardent star-gazer that I am, I'm making my way to the Jersey Shore for a long weekend, with plans to stay up late on Saturday night and do a little sky-watching. There may be, in fact, some sort of party planned around the event. It may involve Jungle Speed and the Bad Dogs. I can say no more.

Have a great weekend, all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lela said...

Sounds so neat! Have fun! :)

8/11/2006 12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home