A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I want.


It's just so pretty! And on sale! (The bag, not the girl.) There may be some shopping this weekend. I was talking to my yoga guru (yogu?) last night about rewards for me on my weight loss progress, and along with something bigish when I hit my goal weight/size, I told her my along-the-way rewards were in the realm of shopping. And while, ok, a bag isn't something where sizes change depending on wieght loss, but... but... it's so PRETTY!

It's from Brooklyn Industries, and as well as their numerous stores in, you guessed it, Brooklyn, they also have one downtown in Soho. I may find myself doing a little shopping there this weekend. I'm also on the lookout for a fab couple of wrap dresses. I like this one from Ann Taylor Loft, and I probably will end up getting a solid color one before I leave for Germany in October, but I also want something a little fun, a little crazy. Something in a wild print unlike anything else I have. One of the girls I had lunch with last week suggested a little shop in Soho for something like what I'm looking for, so since I managed to get my laundry and the first stage of cleaning my apartment done today, I have more time this weekend to wander down thataways. Which is conveniently located near to the Film Forum where the swashbuckling double feature is being held.

Something else to look forward to this weekend: a look back! Yep, I will once again be cracking open my teen angst diaries for a historical blog. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home