A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sure, I could go see "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest"

Or I could see one of these fabulous classic swashbucklers this weekend. I'm so very very tempted. There's so many great films available over the next couple of weeks -- Robin Hood, Captain Blood, The Court Jester -- it's hard to pick! But still -- live piano accompaniment? How cool is that?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

The Classic movies, with live piano, wins...no contest.

You can always catch "Dead Man's Chest" on DVD in a couple months.

8/04/2006 1:39 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Hmm. Never thought of "The Court Jester" as a swashbuckler ... but it's a faboo movie nonetheless.

8/05/2006 12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home