A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

To the tune of "Bonanza"

Da dada da da dada da an update!
Da dada da da dada da da dada da da!

Sorry, that was silly. I've been bad lately about posting because I needed to get some other writing done, and if I was writing on my blog, I felt guilty about not being creative elsewhere. But today I finished it, and sent it where it needs to be, and if that still sounds cagey, I apologize. I'm still a little stuck in the "I don't want to jinx it" phase. Again, though, I hope to have capital N-news soon.

So, what else is going on? Not much. Been reading stuff for work and having some lunches -- which reminds me of three other emails I need to send. Gah.

Tried to make a wrap sandwich today, but wraps are very hard to, you know, wrap around stuff. It kept breaking! I don't know how those sandwich guys do it. I suspect I'll be eating my lunch with a fork today.

Oh! And last chance, for any of my local readers. Private yoga class tonight with the divine Courtney G., if anyone's interested in trying it out. (I was going to say "trying her out," but that sounded dirrty.) Send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home