A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Woot!

Happy little milestone here, from the "I joined a cult" file. Weighing in today at what I think will be my regular meeting (after trying three other times and locations, and 2 other leaders), I lost 11.8 pounds. Woot!

Totally makes skipping the brownies, cheese & crackers, bagels, and chips all weekend worth it. And tonight, to celebrate, I'm going grocery shopping and getting some more fruit and yummy dinner stuff.

One more time: woot!

4 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Congratulations, and here's keeping fingers crossed for your almost news :)

7/31/2006 9:17 PM

 
Blogger Lela said...

Grats, darlin :)

8/01/2006 2:10 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

Holy crap, woman! Look at you go! That's more than I've lost and I've been on it waaaaay longer than you!

8/02/2006 8:53 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Yes, Ali, but you're much littler than me to begin with!

8/03/2006 1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home