A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dog Days of August

In consideration of the quiet randomness of the delightfully named "dog days of summer" (although I could do with things a leeetle less busy at work) a collection of entirely random stuff collected and/or discussed over the last few days:
  • ZeFrank. Enjoy The Show, watch some eductaional videos, participate n' stuff. Recommended by Tres and Ron!
  • What's your Style Statement? Mine's Vintage Optimism. Soon to be a book!
  • Every little thing she does is magic. Not what you're thinking of.
  • Read this. It's sad but worth it.
  • Listen to the new Christina Aguilera. It's swingy and torchy, partly. I like. (I can't, however, find the best link to include that doesn't immediately start playing loudly with no option on turning off the sound, so just go to iTunes. Listen to "Candyman."

I had planned to include a lot more, but I have a meeting to run to, and loads of phone calls to make this afternoon about my apartment search. Exciting stuff! Laters!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Wait, how'd you find out your Style Statement? 'Cause from my reading, it costs $500. Did you pay $500?! I want to know my Style Statement, but not for no stinkin' $500 bucks.

8/21/2006 10:39 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

As it happens, a little birdie told me they're working on a book, and I may have been an early guinea pig. Trust me, I wouldn't have paid $500, even Canadian!

8/22/2006 10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home