A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

You'd think I wouldn't be tired...

... but you'd be wrong. A couple of Stacey's friends were just over, chatting about mutual acquaintences, and one of them just headed out to the pub, but I'm happy to hang out here with Stacey & Richard, watching tv (well, making fun of some of it), and popping exciting British painkillers. I did something wonky to my back on Thursday, I think, and then the various contortions I tried to sleep in on the plane certainly didn't help.

Anyway, I finished off a big deal I've been negotiatiating for work, finally. Should be a nice kick-off to the fair next week. And I got a rather interesting couple of emails from a friend of mine, which bear further consideration.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home