A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Settled (for now)

Made it safely from the airport -- didn't really have a doubt, actually -- and over to Schmoopie's before she had to run out for a short bit. But she made me a cup of tea, and I had some toast, and I was able to check in with my blog. Aw, you guys! You rock.

Also, on the subject of toast... British bread is yummy. Soft, fresh, delicious -- everything that store-bought bread in America just isn't. Which I probably should be grateful about, else I would ate it all the time and be a gigantic house. Still, yummy.

Will have to see about napping later. For now, I'm working on staying up and pretending this is a day like any other, and ignoring the fact of the very few hours of sleep that I've had. Maybe I'll grab a nap before we go out to the pub tonight. Yeah, that's the ticket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yay!

Have fun, maybe a nap before would be a good idea and have fun at the pub and the land of real beer.

Glad your doing good and having fun.

10/14/2005 8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home