A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mission Accomplished! (No, really)

Rainy Saturday, but I got all my errands done, my laundry is hanging to dry, I finished writing up one of the scenes I'm working on with another CoH player, I figured out most of what I'm bringing to Germany for work, and the roomie and I are heading out soon to meet some friends for dinner. Plus, I got a chance to see Yi Shun, Jim, and Sprocket, one of whom was sporting some very nice new bling!

Tomorrow I'm heading up to the Westchester Luggage Kennel (aka Mom's) to get a suitcase and have lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home