A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Site housekeeping

Did a bit of housekeeping over there on the sidebar. It was bugging me that my links would open in the same page, unless I specifically right-clicked and selected "Open in New Window." Now, I fixed it so they automatically open in a new window. I'd love to go back at some point and do that with my posts, but who am I kidding? I'll just be happy if I remember to do it moving forward!

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Well, you know, if you used Firefox, you could tell it to open all links in a new tab automatically ... {ducks}

6/28/2006 11:52 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

*throws something*

6/28/2006 11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home