A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Also, another request!

Oh, my most devoted readers. To the side you see my continually updating blogroll, and though I'm annoyed with it at the moment, for choosing to ignore my repeated requests to show me updates, I have decided to find other fun ways to work with it. To whit! (Wit? Whatever!)

I've alphabetized the thing (or rather, hit the "Arrange alphabetically" button), and suddenly noticed gaping holes where some letters ought to me. So...

I'm looking for the best websites and blogs to link to beginning with the following letters: F, K, N, O, Q, W, X, Y, and Z. What ya got for me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

The letter E... is missing from the linkies, and from your list of missing letters that are missing from the linkies.

*blink* Yeah, that makes sense...doesn't it?

6/23/2006 11:49 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

So it is! So what do you have for me that starts with an E?

6/24/2006 1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!--- wonder if 'yr the Buffe I know! ??? My friend sent me this "Blue NJ" site. She lives in Myrtle Beach !Do you have a spunky pretty younger sister? an older sister, a bro and ,let's see, I remember a nephew who's probably grown up now....I think there were a couple of others who were babes back then.... Do you still sing? Chances are slim to none that you're Mary Margaret Xavier----------enjoy blog anyway--- Best to you!

6/24/2006 5:53 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

And so my cunning choice of asterisks is revealed for it's *real* purpose -- to sort to the top of blogrolls. BWAH-HA-HA!

6/26/2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger riain grey said...

You should do O next. There are a lot of good ones for O.

But the best one is Overheard in New York.

6/29/2006 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home