A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

E is for Ectoplasm!

So, since no one else has picked up the baton yet and run with it, I'm starting my search for the missing lettered links in my blogroll. Today, we investigate the possibilities offered to us by the second vowel, E.

E is for Ectoplasm. Need somewhere to google that cold spot in your home that you suspect is the residue from a haunting? Check out this search engine!

E is also for Elephant. Not Gus van Sant's movie about school shooting, but the real ones! Which you can adopt! And then, maybe, watch this animation together. It's weird, and oddly compelling. How'd they get his trunk to DO that? Also odd -- this scene from Dumbo.

You know what? Einstein ALSO starts with E! This article poses a VERY interesting question.

And what's Emilio Estevez been up to lately? Wow, ok, not much. Except did you know he played a young Jed Bartlett (uncredited, apparently) on an episode of The West Wing? I didn't.

Maybe that's E-nough?

Nah, one more! I don't want to Overload you.

Anyone got other ideas?