A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Various book links

So, one of my co-workers recommended the very high-brow Critical Mass for my blogroll, from the National Book Critics Circle Board of Directors. And you know what? I hate it. So I'm linking instead to the decidedly lower-brow, and MUCH more entertaining Bookslut. They've got fun articles and comments like this one:
A Penn State biologist has developed a new way to date books. Apparently the old method of taking them to dinner and a movie isn't cool anymore.
Click through for the link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Carbon dating, I hear, now involves nabbing the carbons off the street, forcing them to watch old John Wayne Movies, then begging them to sleep with you.

6/26/2006 5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home