A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 23, 2006

I can't say specifically WHO this is about...

But I wrote this in an email to one of my very favorite editors:

It's like when someone tastes something really really disgusting, but they can't just spit it out, so they have to make everyone else around them taste it too.

"Oh my god, this is so gross-- try it!"

And everyone does.

That's how I feel about Annoying Writer's blog. It is a Train Wreck.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

It's like you have to have some kind of validation. Deep down, you know nobody would believe that it was THAT awful unless they'd have some themselves. My roommate used do that with milk. "Here! This is awful! Try some!"

6/23/2006 8:30 PM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

Almost as bad (or maybe worse): "Smell this."

6/25/2006 1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home