A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 23, 2006

I know that guy!

Watching "The Colbert Report" the other night, and Stephen showed a film clip of some folks cheering about truthiness. And I watched it. And then watched it again. And then hit pause, and turned to the roommate. "I know that guy."

True story. I used to work with him, and sat at the "Drunken Sailor" table with him at a friend's wedding. Go Scott!

(If the link doesn't work, go here and click on the Truthiness Cheer.)

((And man, ain't I blogging like a fiend today?))

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ok, after first confirming it was, indeed, him, Scott is now denying it. I don't know what to believe. I think I'm just gonna go on pretending it is him, and leave it at that. It's more fun that way.

6/23/2006 4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home