A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Holiday! Celebrate!

Heading out of the office momentarily for a lovely long holiday weekend, having come in this morning to a happy offer for one of the books I'm working on, that I'm very excited about, so I conveyed that to the author and made him another $25,000, or thereabouts. Go me! It was a nice way to sail out of the office on a high note, at least for this week.

More soon, unless I get all caught up in exciting pre-Independence Day festivities. Including this. Woot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Patricia B. Edwards said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/25/2016 8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home