A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Don't Hassle the Hoff!

According to Entertainment Weekly's Popwatch blog, this very amusing news tidbit:
Who is, as of this moment, in both the top movie and the top TV show in the nation? I'll give you a hint: He pioneered TV's first interautomotive romance with a fey black Trans-Am.
Yup, it's the Hoff. In honor of his stupendous achievement, a little film clip.

Stick around for the moment he goes whizzing by with a jet pack!

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

"Secret Agent Man" is my own, personal, karaoke standard. For the record. In case I ever get dragged to a karaoke bar, you know what to expect.

(Margie's, for the record, is "Mack the Knife.")

Hasslehoff doesn't bug me all that much -- heck, I kind of admire him for managing to stay "pop" popular for so many years. I wouldn't cross the street to hear him sing, but thats true for a lot of folks who are top hits and a lot less talented than he is.

6/29/2006 5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home