A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This one's for Ali

Did you know the former editors of the late, lamented Budget Living magazine have a blog? It's Shelterrific!! The website for BL is still up, with some archives posted, though who knows how long it'll stay that way. I must confess, I am regretting my decision to toss my old stash, even though I went through them and ripped out some cool "Making It" stuff. Hindsight is 20/20, and all that...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, how that magazine (and my late, lamented Radar) got the axe I'll never know.

6/21/2006 7:33 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

And I'm dying to borrow "But Enough About Me"! (She totally stole the name of my memoirs...)

6/21/2006 7:34 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I lent it to my sister when I was finished, but you can totally have it next. For the Garanimals alone, it's a Must Read!

6/21/2006 7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home