A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring, spring, spring!!

Feeling very spring-like today, with the sun shining and a big beautiful blue sky between the buildings I can see from my office. Yes, from my office, since I'm taking my lunch hour to work on "HtDaS" for my writer's group tomorrow. I got a bunch of stuff done this weekend, but not enough. And, of course, I have a bunch of other fun and exciting stuff to distract me.

Like this! Make those little gnomies dance! Or watch what other, more creative people have done with them. I like this one too. Wonder if there's similar stuff on CoH?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home