A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Guest blogger--Samuel L. Jackson!

Greetings, motherfuckers! Perhaps you've heard about my upcoming project, Snakes on a Plane. And you haven't, well crawl out from that cave, bitch, and get with the program!

And that ain't all! I'm here to tell you about my future projects! That's right, sucka, this is a fucking ex-clusive! In March of 2007, catch me in:

Bears on a Boat
Crocodiles on a Bus
Mosquitoes on a Submarine
Wolves on a Spaceship
Meerkats in an Elevator

Can you handle it?!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kate! Samuel L. Jackson! What a coup!

3/23/2006 9:02 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

*buys her tickets now for Wolves on a Spaceship.*

3/23/2006 11:15 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Hmmm. Meerkats on an Elevator. I like it.

3/24/2006 1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A QUESTION FOR MR. JACKSON:

What was the idea behind Snakes on a Plane?

Thank you sir! I'm a huge fan!

3/24/2006 8:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we thought we'd put SNAKES on a motherfucking PLANE! Dig?

3/24/2006 1:51 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I want a celebrity guest blogger. Where do I sign up?

3/24/2006 2:32 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Alisha seems to know the most of them. I mean, she's had Mo Rocca, Gary Coleman, and Emmanuel Lewis.

I mean, not HAD. You know...

Anyway, Mr. Jackson and I go way back.

3/24/2006 2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Jackson,

You are amazing! Some people say that the idea for "Snakes on a Plane" is too simple. Stupid even. How do you reply to these bitches?

Signed,
Your biggest fan

3/25/2006 12:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple? Of course. But therein lies the goddamned beauty of it. We're cutting through all the fucking claptrap and getting straight to the snakes. On a plane.

3/25/2006 12:30 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

What about Coyotes on a Toboggan? I heard Matthew McConaghey turned down the lead, and it might go to Heath Ledger now.

3/25/2006 11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Jackson,

Right now, I am a punk-ass bitch working in tech support. But I feel strongly that I am qualified to become a serious motherfucker. How can your new movie, Snakes on a Plane, be useful in this process of transformation?

Signed,
A fan

3/25/2006 2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home