A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Catch up

Wow. You know, you get busy at work, and with other stuff, and the next thing you know, Samuel L. Jackson has taken over your blog. Craziness! That man truly IS everywhere.

Been a busy week, dealing with the happy big deal I made for one of my authors last week, finalizing another one (selling an author's first book, to her utmost glee), and submitting another of my clients' first novel. All really good stuff, but busy-making, especially as I want to keep on top of foreign rights stuff too, which is still the main part of my job.

So, ok, what's been going? Lots of fun CoH-related stuff. Monday munchies on, you guessed it, Monday. Then played Tuesday with the Scooby gang I run with on another server. Just a small group, but taking Buffy-esque archetypes and twisting them for our own roleplaying purposes. Introduced the Angel character this week into a tight-knit group, with predictable, and highly entertaining, results. In other news, I aim to single-handedly rebuild the broken community!

No, not really. But steps were taken, and I'm really glad.

Wednesday night I had other geek-related goodness, and much hilarity hanging out with the guys. Oh, the Evil Lord Uncomfortable, we will conquor you yet! If we don't all get turned into bears first.

Last night I had a great time hanging out with the lovely Miss K and MJ, plus had a really good conversation with one of my sisters about stuff. You know all those questions I'd hoped someone would ask me? She did. Well, ok, not all. Still haven't told anyone about "Coda." Maybe I'll save that for Easter dinner.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to catching up on some tv, getting the rewrite done on "HtDaS" for my writers' group next week, and laundry. It's not like I'm ever really in danger of running out of clothes, but there are certain reasons why I haven't worn something in a good long while.

Oh! And I must remember to register for the Revlon Run/Walk. And decide what other races or events I might be doing in the near future. But for now, I guess I'll get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home