A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, March 24, 2006

A moment of gratitude, please...

... for my decision to remain anonymous, and to keep this blog and my personal life very very separate from my career. Sure, I talk about my job, but only in the vaguest of terms, and without (I hope) any distinguishing details. If you know me from elsewhere, you may know more about what I'm talking about than what is actually on the page, but if you don't, you won't. And that's a GOOD thing.

And for the record, for those folks that are writers and are looking for agents on the interweb, you may want to question the professionalism of an agent who blogs so explicity about her life. And I'm certainly not linking to anyone in particular. Not where it could be traced.

Because I am discrete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home