A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sam moves on

I hope we haven't heard the last from him here on ktbuffy-a-go-go, but our friend Samuel L. Jackson seems to have (at least temporarily) moved on. Maybe we can entice him back later. Anyone have some snakes?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap. I think I just realized I need my own blog...

3/29/2006 3:19 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Welcome to the dark side, Mr. Keeley. Here, we call you "Sweet."

3/29/2006 3:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen up. This is the *real* motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson here. I don't know this bitch who's been faking as me, but this *shit* *must* *stop*. I am the star of Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane. (In theaters this motherfucking summer.)

You better come out of the shadows, fake Samuel L. Jackson, because you don't want to make me drag your ass out.

You've been told.

3/29/2006 11:08 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

Holy crap, I think Samuel L. Jackson has just challenged Samuel L. Jackson to a Samuel L. Jackson off!

3/29/2006 11:34 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Where's Laurence Fishburn when you need him?

3/30/2006 4:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am far too busy to post on this blog.

Oh wait, no I'm not...

I shoulda stayed with Larry. Larry is everybody's pal. Laurence made me sound all uppity and shit.

3/30/2006 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home