A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I think I *need* to read this book

From an Entertainment Weekly review:
This book is for anyone who's read one of Patrick O'Brien's 19th-century-set naval adventures and mused: You know what would make this better? Dragons.
You know you want to read it too. Let me make things easy for you.

And, coincidentally, it totally ties in with the whole "Snakes on a Plane," "Meerkats in an Elevator" theme we've got going. "Dragons on a Frigate."

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Hey, Stephen King liked it; what more do you need?

3/28/2006 11:43 AM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Hmmm. Dragons.

3/28/2006 11:47 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

Dragons do make up for the shocking dearth of snakes.

3/28/2006 11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home