A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Guest blogger--Samuel L. Jackson returns!

An anonymous cat asked me a question that Kate thought y'all should hear the answer to, so she asked me back. Listen up, bitches, I'm about to drop some serious science on your asses!

Dear Mr. Jackson,

Right now, I am a punk-ass bitch working in tech support. But I feel strongly that I am qualified to become a serious motherfucker. How can your new movie, Snakes on a Plane, be useful in this process of transformation?

Signed,
A fan
At a pivotal point in the movie, my character FBI agent Nelville Flynn declares "Enough is enough. I've had it with these motherfucking snakes." See, now all you have to do is identify the 'snakes' in your life and say to yourself "I want these motherfucking snakes off my plane!" Then, you too, will be on your way to becoming a badass like myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

Mr Jackson,

Thanks!

A Fan

3/27/2006 6:28 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

Oh sweet happy heaven, what's a girl got to do to get Mr. Samuel L. Jackson to guest blog on her site? 'Cause the man gots some knowledge to spread!

3/27/2006 9:33 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ask your buddy Mo Rocca, Ali! Or Gary Coleman. That little man's got CONNECTIONS!

3/27/2006 9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone wants a piece!

3/28/2006 10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home