A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pre-order "Coda"!

Wow. I was just randomly browsing on Amazon, and thought, Hmm, lemme check if they have the anthology we're in listed yet. And they do! So you can pre-order it, though you have to wait until October, when it's official released in the US, or hie on over to the Amazon.co.uk site, and pre-order it there for an earlier delivery. Neither site has a picture of the cover up yet, though. The publisher doesn't either, but you can see the entire range of the series, if you want.

More updates later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Wait, it's a DIRTY book? My Mom says I can't read stuff like that.

3/29/2006 4:00 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Cool ... at least one pre-order is in there. :-)

3/29/2006 4:55 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Ted, have you learned NOTHING from me?!?!?! You don't tell your Mom!

3/29/2006 5:28 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Oh. Right. I knew that.

3/29/2006 5:36 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Woot!

3/29/2006 8:01 PM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

Per-order a naughty book in the mail? Ya don't have to tell me twice!

3/30/2006 10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home