A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Multimedia Extravaganza!

So, a couple of shots from this weekend. First, as promised, the panaromic view from Matt and Alisha's swank feng shui-ed apartment.

Then, I got a couple of short videos from the Fenians concert. They're not neatly edited or anything, and the sound quality's not great. But, since I've been dying for a reason to add an upload from ifilm, here goes.


And another, shorter, slightly better sound. Tin whistle-y.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kaylee highly approves of the pennywhistle.

3/14/2006 8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home