A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Quick post...

We're all just about to head out to the Stanley Hotel for a ghostie tour, and, if I could find the link real quick, I will share what I think of now when I picture the hotel. Ok, here. Heh. Funny.

Anyway, yesterday, before we hit the Tattered Cover, we also went to the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and I'll have to post a pic or two when I get the camera connected, because it was be-a-u-tiful. Calzones for lunch, and another fun stop at the mall, where, yes, I bought shoes. It seemed wrong not too.

And a final note -- watching "Coupling" right before bedtime makes one think about swex. I'm just saying.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIKE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE. THAT IS A VERY POOR EXCUSE.

1/14/2006 11:09 AM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

I would guess it's "Sweaty Sex," but ...

Sorry we missed the fun yesterday, but work, exhaustion, party prep, etc. See you soon.

1/14/2006 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Maureen said...

Hey, how do you make something into a link on blogger? I can't figure it out.

1/14/2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger Maureen said...

OH MY GOD! IT KNOWS WHO I AM!

*draws gun*

*looks around*

1/14/2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I've got you now...

And I meant "Sex", not "Swex". But the discussion has been so interesting I couldn't bear to go back now and correct it.

1/14/2006 6:55 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

"Swex"? A contraction? "Swinger Sex"? "Swiss Sex"?

Oh, and the Tattered Cover was a very big bookstore ( I still think Powells is bigger ).

1/14/2006 7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home