A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Astrology is neat!

Ok, I think I've said this before. I don't really follow astrology, but every once in a while, I am amused by my horoscope. Take today's, for instance:
If anyone loves the spontaneous side of life, it's you (what a shocker, hmm?), and that goes double for people who aren't afraid to act on impulse -- like yourself, for example. Well, you're due to meet up with quite a few of those types right now, and you won't find a single one of them boring. You may need to mediate a few disputes about who really did ask you to dinner first, but you'll have to excuse the rest of us if we're not all that sympathetic to this awful plight.
Hear that, Colorado folks? According to the stars and planets, you're not boring. Well done!

7 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Awesome!

Were aren't Boring! ;P

1/09/2006 11:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool... neat that you would see that just before the visit.

((*slips Venus Ascendant a twenty and presses a finger to his lips.))

1/09/2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Deja vu! That's my horoscope today, too!

I was on that web site today, too!

Hope it turns to a fabulous reality for you. I have a boyfriend at home. So he'll get cranky if I start scheduling multiple dinner dates.

Ha!

1/09/2006 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Oh geez.. Thanks a lot stars and planets! No pressure at all now... *sighs* Now I am going to have to spend the entire plane flight out there thinking of interesting things to say when I had planned on just drooling on myself and making unintelligible grunting noises for the next week...

1/09/2006 1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME TO EVIL DINNER WITH ME.

-THE INFIDEL

1/09/2006 2:01 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

*laughs at Hythian*

Drooling and unintelligent sounds...Heck, and we haven't even broken out the Honey Vanilla Vodka yet. ;P

1/09/2006 3:06 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Booze is more likely to result in my attempting to remember all the words to the "Gilligan's Island" theme or reciting various random bits of poetry as they get lodged in my head ( no promises that all the bits will actually be from the same poem or in sequence however ).

1/09/2006 4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home