A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I should definately take more vacation days

I am getting so much work done today! Just plowing through all the annoying little things I don't want to have to deal with after a vacation. My inbox is almost empty, which is a rare, rare thing indeed. Still got those deal memos to do, and some magazines to look through and circulate (yes, that's part of my job), but otherwise, I'm in really good shape. Workwise, I mean, of course. The other definition is not currently under discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home