A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

In a cab, on the way to another airport

I gotta say, at least I'm beginning to get this packing and traveling thing down. It's practically a science. Though I could do without getting up while it's still dark and fumbling around the apartment in the pitch black (*looks nervously around for Vin Diesel*), trying not to wake the roomies, who can still sleep for hours.

Anyway, I'm on my way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe jorney to you.

1/12/2006 8:03 AM

 
Blogger Lela said...

I was gonna say safe journey, but Mal beat me to it. :P

Have a great time, darlin. :)

1/12/2006 1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home