A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Photo Break

Before I start getting ready for the par-tay tonight, a couple of shots from yesterday and today's touristing.This was at Red Rocks -- a little irony in the morning.

And then this was today at the Stanley -- and I guess I should watch "The Shining" now, huh?

More later! Maybe even with people!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

YES THAT IS WONDERFUL BUT HOW TO I POST A LINK?

1/14/2006 7:57 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Use the little button in your "Create A Post" page that looks like a chain (link). Should be self explanatory from there.

1/14/2006 9:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME HOME. YOU KNOW I PANIC WHEN YOU ARE AWAY AND GNASH MY TEETH.

signed,

a friend

1/15/2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

I love that top most photo.

1/15/2006 12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home