A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another fun day

A fun bit of wackiness yesterday -- headed up into the mountains to Winter Park (which seemed fitting), across the Continental Divide, for an afternoon's drive and bit of tubing. I laughed hysterically every single time we slid down the hill. Soooooooooo much fun. I will absolutely attach a picture, even though my camera bugged out on me and its batteries died before I'd gotten even half the shots I would have taken afterwards. Though, in retrospect, perhaps it's better I didn't try to get any action shots while we were going at full speed down the slippery slope.

Just packing everything away now, about to head to the airport in a bit, but I wanted to send off one more post. Really had such a fun time here, and if there was a bit of not-hoped-for drama regarding a certain game we like to play, well... it was interesting, at least, to be with you all when it happened. I gotta do what I can, right? What was it I was called? The one white spot in a sea of black, I think. It's a yin-yang thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

It was great to meet you FTF and yes, you are/where the bright spot and a general positivity generator for the Sturm und Drang that was yesterday evening.

Thank you for that.

1/17/2006 10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you. I am only sorry that we didn't have more time together. There will have to be a next time.

1/17/2006 12:09 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Indeed. It was a pleasure.

1/17/2006 2:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You know my thoughts on this, I think. All of it.

Had a great time, turning the Casa into Land's End for a few days.

Hundred things to say thanks for. I'll spread them out over time.

1/17/2006 2:56 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Kate, it was great to meet you--come back soon!

1/17/2006 8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home