A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Striiiiiiiiiiike!

Yep, so it happened. Transit Strike. Luckily, today I didn't have to get anywhere besides work, which is a scant 30 blocks from my apartment (about a mile and a half, by those who reckon such stuff), and since I was tripping over my bike in my room, I decided to take it out for a spin. Still hit traffic, but it was completely manageable. And hopefully I'll be able to duck out of here earily-ish, and get home to wrap a few more presents before our little giftie exchange this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home