A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow, snow, snow, snow!

Except it's mostly turned to freezing rain, which isn't as cool or pretty, but it was snowing when I woke up this morning and looked out my window, and I got a couple of great shots, which I will post later when I get home. And I'm so very very grateful that the little shindig I'm going to tonight is practically downstairs from me. I mean, not in the bar directly downstairs, but the one three doors down. My cozy little Irish local. More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Ah, the convenience of life in the big city ... :-)

12/09/2005 12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home