A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I did say I'd do it later...

As promised, a picture of the view outside my window yesterday morning.By the end of the day it had pretty much turned to grey slush, although there were still some signs of pretty as I walked around doing some Christmas shopping today. Got my little munchkin relatives taken care of, and found some stocking stuffers for a couple of my sisters. Still don't have anything for my sister's boyfriend, but I'm counting on her to make some useful suggestions. And the list of presents to buy gets a little shorter. Tonight I'm planning on getting out my crafty hat, and making a few more -- though I'm not certain that making gifts really ends up saving me any money, since I still spend a lot on supplies. but oh well.

For now -- a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Wow...that is pretty. :)

12/10/2005 9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home