A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Made Me Laugh

So I was trolling around on a couple of snarking tv-oriented websites, and in light of my vacation in Florida, where I think my sister made me watch almost every single show on this list, I present unto you The Subliminal Reassurances of Procedural Dramas.

In other news, was anyone else nonplussed by last night's episode of Veronica Mars? Even more so because I think we're stuck with repeats now until January? Or does asking about this show make me seem like (as one friend wrote) a 19-year-old girl?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

"through the power of flashbacks." heh.

12/08/2005 3:47 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

I think last night was the only 'Veronica Mars' episode I have seen in a while, and I have to admit to being rather non-plussed by it.

For some reason, the show just doesn't grab my attention. *shrugs*

12/08/2005 5:19 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I usually love VM, but last night was just kinda... eh. Season One was awesome, and my fingers are crossed for the DVD for Christmas.

12/08/2005 6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home