A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, December 16, 2005

So far, so good

No transit strike. Whee! Hopefully, it will be smooth sailing to the airport, and then on to Cincinnati. i should write more, but I suddenly noticed the time, and I should probably get going. I woke up super early this morning, turned on the tv, got the news that the subways and buses were all functional, and went back to sleep for another hour. Still, I should be fine. My flight's not til 10:55, and I'm not checking anything, so, fingers crossed, I'll have plenty of time.

Now if only a certain someone would get his act together about planning something for this weekend, and let me know, we'd all be good. I mean, really, how am I supposed to write a book called "How to Date a Superhero" if I can't get a date arranged?

3 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

*Laughs*

The question of the ages. ;P

Take care, be safe and have fun...hopefully KT :D

12/16/2005 8:42 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

You might be better off. Superheroes always rush out in the middle of their dates when they spot the Captain Whupass signal shining up in the sky. Suddenly you're playing second fiddle to Dr. Malevolent, AND you wind up with the dinner tab, to boot!

12/18/2005 4:30 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Take care and have a safe trip!

12/18/2005 7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home