A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coincidence?

Weirdest thing. After having just mentioned to one friend that Google had indexed a picture of me from a show I did years ago in NYC with some folks I knew through the Ren Faire, I got an email from another friend, not party to the first conversation, who forwarded the same picture and asked if it was me. So, since it's already out there...Yes, this is me. And I still have the sword, so no one think of cyber-stalking me, ok?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

K, you either need to do up Slips level 20 costume to look like this, or make a broadsword scrapper. :)

Yah look cool. :)

12/22/2005 4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like being represented by someone with a big weapon.

12/22/2005 5:43 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Arrrgh!

Yep....very much with the coolness.

12/23/2005 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

Ahoy! That's ye, alright!

12/23/2005 6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home