A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Wilkommen!

I'm sure I spelled that wrong.  Anyway, I'm in Germany now, just waiting for my luggage.  The baggage carousel has just started up. Need to move again to get into a better position to grab my bag when it comes. Later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guten Tag, meine Freundin! Wie gehts?

You spelled "wilkommen" correctly (assuming I'm remembering my High School German correctly after 30 years, that is).

10/17/2005 9:33 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yay... :)

And yes you spelled it correctly Avo.

10/17/2005 9:39 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Bitte! A few minor difficulties checking into the hotel, but we got it all sorted out. Whee! And I have exciting internet connection in my room, so yay!

By the way, it's so cool to see all your comments when I'm so far away. Really, really cool.

:)

10/17/2005 10:30 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Good. :)

10/17/2005 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home