A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Celeb sighting!

I don't write fancy Gawker blurbs, but I did just come back from lunch, and saw Shia LaBeouf! Which makes a nice change from the usual folks I see in the neighborhood around my office -- like Ed Koch and Larry King.
Anyway, a mom had stopped him and was telling him how much her daughters liked him -- I guess from the Nickelodeon show he was on? -- but I kept thinking of him in "Constantine."

Anyway, that's my celeb sighting.

Which was totally trumped when my coworker came back from her lunch at fancy Balthazar where she sat next to, and had a conversation with, Kate Bosworth.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

I just saw God. Okay, not really.

9/30/2005 4:54 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Is it bad that the only two names I did recognize out of that was 'Ed Koch' and 'Larry King'?

I really suck at remembering the names of actors and actresses I guess.

9/30/2005 11:41 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Ummm....cool...and it was cool tat your mom got right in there and started talking to him.

So...what did you say?

Also...ho is he? I have never heard of this actor.

Now Kate Bosworth...mmmm.

10/01/2005 10:49 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Dude, I'm beginning to think you just scan these entries, and don't read them closely enough. Not -my- mom, -a- mom. And I said nothing, for I am a suave and cool New Yorker who would not accost a star on the street, but merely pass by with a knowing smile.

And he's the kid who was in "Holes" and that show "Even Stevens" on some kid network. And he was Keanu Reeves' driver in "Constantine."

10/01/2005 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Sorry...

Mis-read it.

Ok...Reanu Reeves Driver, gotcha.

10/02/2005 10:47 AM

 
Blogger Ali said...

Did your coworker ask Kate if she's back with Legolas? Because that's the kind of stuff we need to know, kids.

10/02/2005 1:16 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Sorry - I don't believe she did. They were busy chatting about Kate possibly optioning a book we're representing. Cross your fingers!

10/02/2005 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home