A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Just a filler

It's a little crazy here at work today. My boss is working out of our London office for the next few weeks, and one of my other colleagues went to Virginia for a writers conference, so the two of us that are left in our department are handling all the meetings and such ourselves, plus trying to get our notes together for the big book fair (I leave in two weeks!) and put together a rights list.

Busy, busy, busy.

And I have to finish my NF proposal for my writers group, and figure out exactly when I'm going with friends to see Serenity tomorrow, and see if I can find SOMEONE to come with me to a free movie screening I have tonight. You wouldn't think it'd be hard to do that, but there you go.

So, um... more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

I saw a screening of Serenity last night. It's fantastic.

9/29/2005 12:20 PM

 
Blogger Lela said...

*starts twitching, repeating "Friday" over and over*

Must.

go.

see.

Captain Tight Pants.

9/29/2005 12:32 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

I saw your review, Rob. I can't WAIT to see it! And then probably run right back out and see it a second time this weekend, for all the shots I missed because of the glassy-eyed drooling...

Cap'n Tightpants indeed.

9/29/2005 12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home