A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Feed me!

Ok, so I think I managed to do the little feed thing through Atom and Feedburner, but I haven't really been able to tell if it works. At least, not through yahoo. Can someone give that a looksee and let me know if it's all copacetic?

3 Comments:

Blogger PB said...

Hey. It works through yahoo. Don't know about feedburner, though, I don't use it.

9/27/2005 10:43 AM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Atom feed seem to work just fine through my RSS feeder.

9/27/2005 10:45 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Great, thanks. I must just be a spaz who can't get it to work for me. Not that *I* really need it syndicated...

9/27/2005 11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home