A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What happened to summer, people?

I'm sitting here in knee-high boots and a cashmere sweater, and yet I would have sworn that it was still August. I love fall as much as the next person -- love the nights when I can sleep with the window open feeling a chill on my face while the rest of me is bundled under a pile of blankets, love sweaters and cords, boots and hats and scarves without the giant winter coat to make it bulky.

But this? This is NOT RIGHT. We're still two weeks from Labor Day, people, and I still have another beach weekend on the calendar.

And I've just figured out my summer wardrobe -- don't make me have to find a new fall wardrobe already! Nothing's on sale yet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home