A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am a pretty, pretty princess!

Mom came in and met me for brunch today, and after some yummy French Toast, we did some browsing at a street fair on Steinway Street, then hit a tiny little store I had no expectations for, but lo and behold, I found a tiara! Well, a hair comb, actually. I'd seen some nice ones at Kleinfeld's when we bought my dress, but they were hundreds of dollars, and that seemed a little crazy to me.

I can't find a link to the exact thing, but it was a little Art Deco-y, totally reasonably priced, and cute, and unique, and I think it will go well with the vintage rhinestone bracelet I've also decided to wear. When we came home, I put my hair up in a version of the style I want to use for the wedding, and I think it looks great. Now I just have to hope my sister (and MOH) can find her veil.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home