A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Four!

The latest meme to hit my little circle of the blogosphere (via ***Dave, and BD, and Doyce, and everyone else!):

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
  1. Literary Agent
  2. Foreign Rights Assistant
  3. Cocktail Waitress
  4. Cabana Girl
Four Places I Have Lived:
  1. Astoria, NY
  2. New York, NY
  3. London, England (Kilburn and Baron's Court)
  4. Newark, Delaware
Four of My Favorite Foods:
  1. Maltesers
  2. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings
  3. ham & cheese on a roll from my favorite deli
  4. crabcakes!
Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
  1. With Doyce
  2. Macy's Shoe Department
  3. On a beach
  4. At home
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
  1. The Princess Bride
  2. Bring It On
  3. White Christmas
  4. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Four TV Shows I Like to Watch:
  1. Eureka
  2. The Daily Show
  3. Doctor Who
  4. Designed to Sell
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
  1. Go Fug Yourself
  2. Weddingbee
  3. Zappos
  4. All my friends' blogs
Four Early Musical Influences:
  1. Broadway musicals -- anything from Lerner & Loewe or Rogers & Hammerstein
  2. Bruce Springsteen
  3. Billy Joel
  4. The Brady Bunch. (Think I'm kidding? Check it out. To this day, this is why I know the words to "Zuckerman's Famous Pig.")
Four Computers I've Owned:
  1. My current Dell lappy
  2. A Sony Vaio


Four places I've been on vacation:
  1. Prague
  2. The Florida Keys
  3. Ireland
  4. The Grand Canyon
Four albums I can't live without (I'll edit this -- call it four albums I like a lot):
  1. Once More With Feeling -- Cast of Buffy
  2. American Idiot -- Green Day
  3. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (either of their self-titled albums)
  4. Classic Sinatra -- Frank Sinatra
Four magazines I read:
  1. Entertainment Weekly
  2. Modern Bride
  3. Publishers Weekly
  4. Glamour (sometimes, on an airplane)
Four cars I've owned:



  1. (yeah, never owned a car.)
Four colors I like (My wedding colors!):
  1. Purple -- a real rich dark purple, not burgundy, not lavendar
  2. Yellow -- soft and buttery, or like lemons
  3. Ivory, aka champagne (also good for the drinking)
  4. Chocolate brown
Four Hollywood stars I want to have a drink with:
  1. Drew Barrymore
  2. Vince Vaughn
  3. Paul Newman
  4. Lindsay Lohan -- if only to slap the drink out of her hand and force her to get a hold of herself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home