A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Cult update

I haven't been blogging much lately about my progress towards my weight goal, if only because I totally stalled. Since April, when I was down just a hair over 50 pounds, I went back up a few pounds, and got stuck on a long, flat, boring plateau. This week -- hooray! Down 1.2 pounds, back to a total lost of over 45 pounds. Still a while to go, and this is the hard part, I think, where I can pretty easily keep where I am using the methods that have helped in the past, but I really need to step things up a bit to lose the last 15 pounds I want to see vanish before The Big Day. I'm pretty solidly in size 10 bottoms, with a couple of size 8s, but still hitting a size 12 on top, thanks to the bodacious ta-tas. Hoping to hit Ann Taylor this week for their sale though, and see about picking up a dress for my sister's wedding. For my wedding dress, I knew I didn't want strapless, but I'm thinking it might be fun for hers. I have to see how they look on, and if I can get the proper supportive cinches and hoists from my bra lady!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home