A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Girl in Training

I really ought to make some new labels for all this chatter I'm doing about training. Yeah, I'll get to that soon -- maybe tomorrow. Anyway, I biked! Over 11 miles. And it was raining, and I got very wet and rather dirty. I felt like a kid again.

But man, does my butt hurt!

EDIT: And I saw many pretty things, like this lighthouse on Roosevelt Island. In the distance, the Triborough Bridge, which I also biked under on the same trip. Over and under four bridges in total, some multiple times.Lighthouse!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home