A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Finally!

I came in this morning thinking our office was closing at 1pm, discovered that no one else seemed to have heard that, and that I was mistaken, went out to lunch expecting to work the rest of the afternoon, only to get back an hour ago, and just be told now that we can go home. Which is great, yay!, but means I don't have enough time for the full afternoon of plans I had made -- just enough time to get home and fret about not having enough time to go work out. Sigh.

Tomorrow I'll go for my ride and swim. Tonight -- it's geekfest!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home