A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

For the record...

I suck at Guitar Hero. Sigh.

Also, there is way too much stuff in my room. In my apartment, if I'm being honest.

And I hate dusting.

And I haven't gotten any of the reading I planned to do this weekend done.

But I did take a two hour nap yesterday.

And I went for a bike ride today, and discovered the entrance to Rikers Island.

And now my butt hurts, as well as my legs (from my run on Friday).

But I'm going to see "Live Free or Die Hard," and I can't wait!

And I got new shoes on Thursday.

And I'm happy with my haircut, now that I can do something with it myself.

So that's cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home